Am I the only one who hated the idea of Kindle or JPP at #12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one who hated the idea of Kindle or JPP at #12

Pntyplr

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I truely believe Kindle will be there early in the 2nd if we really want him. I dont think he is a 1st round talent. He reminds me of Gholston. Some compare him to Orapko which would be nice with his 11 sacks but I dont see it.

JPP played one year of high level football. Yes he is an atheletic freak but you have to wonder if he can translate it to NFL success. Is he worth taking a chance on. With our holes can you gamble.

I don't want either of them at #12.....JPP is a "project," and could be the second coming of Vernon Gholston. Kindle is ok but not worth a 12th pick....we could trade down and he would still be there at 25.

A big fat NO to either of them.

this draft is way too good to pick those clowns.

I would not mind JPP, but due to his lack of experience I don't see it happening. Miami needs pick #12 to start right away. Definitely don't want to hear Kindle's name being called when Miami picks.

I truely believe Kindle will be there early in the 2nd if we really want him. I dont think he is a 1st round talent. He reminds me of Gholston. Some compare him to Orapko which would be nice with his 11 sacks but I dont see it.

JPP played one year of high level football. Yes he is an atheletic freak but you have to wonder if he can translate it to NFL success. Is he worth taking a chance on. With our holes can you gamble.

Had to stop there.:bobdole:

No way Kindle drops out of the first.

kindle is good if we trade down, along with hughes if he is their also

The majority of people here would agree with you.

I want nothing to do with JPP, Kindle or Williams. @12 or anywhere else in the 1st.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom