Am I the only one who just wants to go to sleep? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one who just wants to go to sleep?

I agree. I almost posted a thread with this same title about 3 hours ago. I want it to be tomorrow already. It is like christmas when I a child.

lol me too......i took a nap at like 7 and when i woke up...i was damn it...its still today!!

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I agree. I almost posted a thread with this same title about 3 hours ago. I want it to be tomorrow already. It is like christmas when I a child.

Aye! So you already know the outcome... you will not sleep! Just like quite a few of us! :tongue:

I will definitely have a draft-related dream if I do fall asleep.

I hope its something good- and not like my last draft dream where we traded down with Atlanta!?!? So wierd.

BlitPhinFan said:
Aye! So you already know the outcome... you will not sleep! Just like quite a few of us! :tongue:

I will probably have another dream of Miami taking the Safty from Oklahoma Brodney Pool with the second pick of the draft. I was so upset.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I will probably have another dream of Miami taking the Safty from Oklahoma Brodney Pool with the second pick of the draft. I was so upset.

:roflmao:

At #2 that would be a nightmare. I know Saban is defensive minded, but I think/pray he won't be as defensive minded as Wanny.

Though if he were to slip to say #46 or even the thrid round. I wouldn't mind picking him up. I don't see that happening though.

Nice to see I'm not the only one here who feels like a kid on Christmas Eve.

I'd stay up all night waiting if I could... 13 more hours to go! :)

AlanSaysYo said:
Nice to see I'm not the only one here who feels like a kid on Christmas Eve.

I'd stay up all night waiting if I could... 13 more hours to go! :)

:woot: :rawk::band2:

Man I haven't pulled an all-nighter in ages. Don't know if my body can take it anymore. With my luck I will stay up so late, that I will sleep in until 7pm. :tongue:

lol i'm doing my best to drink enough to go to sleep soon but its hard i fell asleep like 5pm until 8:15pm :(

Back
Top Bottom