Am I the only one who LOATHES Boomer Esiason? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one who LOATHES Boomer Esiason?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He was on American Chopper with Dan Marino last night. I don't know what it is about Boomer but I can't stand the guy. He's like a smug little boy scout. Is he even in the Hall of Fame? He's a nobody little jerk. I don't think Dan really likes him either.

Am I alone?

You ain't the only one. I can't stand the guy and Dan can't either. I think it was a couple of years ago when he called out Dan because he didn't have a ring, but then Dan replied back by saying atleast he has records and on his way to the HOF or something like that.

Yeah, I watched that too. Always sem to catch anything with Dan The Man on it. But yeah, Boomer just makes those dumb remarks, and always acts like he is better than everyone. Really bugs me, so your not alone

I can't stand Boomer. Who the @#@# is he to question Dan? He can't shine Dan's shoes!!!!

Lol, he ain't too bad, and supposedly his in-game analysis is good (or was that Troy Aikman? I forget). But Dan was wearing his jersey yesterday, and vice versa. But it coulda been one of those begrudgingly PR moves.

It pissed me off when he insulted Dan that day.:fire:

I really don't like the guy. He's an arrogant prick. It seems pretty obvious to me that Danny doesn't like him either.

BALLS DEEP said:
He was on American Chopper with Dan Marino last night. I don't know what it is about Boomer but I can't stand the guy. He's like a smug little boy scout. Is he even in the Hall of Fame? He's a nobody little jerk. I don't think Dan really likes him either.

Am I alone?
I too cant stand the little idiot :shakeno:

Boomer was talking about Peyton Manning putting up big stats but having no ring when he compared him to Marino. However, Manning has everyone around him to help, Marino only had a couple good recievers and very little running game.

I've hated him since I saw him in person during training camp for the Bengals...me and about a dozen people asked him for an autograph and he just walked right past us like we didn't even exist....arrogant prick! :mad:

Boone said:
I've hated him since I saw him in person during training camp for the Bengals...me and about a dozen people asked him for an autograph and he just walked right past us like we didn't even exist....arrogant prick! :mad:

well that's what you get for calling him Norman....

I've never liked the smug little prick. He's like a pudgy version of the Karate Kid's nemesis.
clear.gif
27inspotboomer-1.jpg

Boomer thinks he knows everything....not. I think his biggest problem is that he is jealous of Dan, I think he's a real jerk.

Back
Top Bottom