Am I the only one who LOATHES Boomer Esiason? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one who LOATHES Boomer Esiason?

Didn't Boomer's son have some serious medical problems or pass away like Jim Kelly's son did? I think this have left him a little bitter...he also seems to have a little bit of an ego trip like Joe Theismann as well. That is why I love Dan Marino...he is secure as a person even without a ring. He knows he was the best and doesn't have to bring down others.

I like Boomer, and also find it humorous that over half of the posts bashing him were because he "insulted Marino" and had little to do with his broadcasting, football play or anything else.

He never adds anything to the pregame show and he's really arrogant and detestable!

Roman529 said:
Didn't Boomer's son have some serious medical problems or pass away like Jim Kelly's son did? I think this have left him a little bitter...he also seems to have a little bit of an ego trip like Joe Theismann as well. That is why I love Dan Marino...he is secure as a person even without a ring. He knows he was the best and doesn't have to bring down others.

His son has Cystic Fibrosis and apparentyl is doing well, he was diagnosed w/ the disease back in 1993 and I think thta changed him but for the BETTER. By all accounts he was a jerk and I remember meeting him pre '93 and he didn't give fans 2 secs of his time but post the diagnosis I think it changed his outlook and he has become a friendlier guy. I think he does a good job on the NFL Today(I like Marino too but he's afraid to criticize sometimes) and people ned to ligthen up on the marino comments froma few years ago. I think he was trying to compliment him comparing him to Dan but Peyton doen's have a ring and Dan didn't get one so it's valid what he said. regardless of the fact that Peyton has ALOT more talent around him.

Back
Top Bottom