Am i the only one who... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am i the only one who...

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
...........doesnt want anything to do with golden tate? i know the guy he is from the town i live in, nice kid and all but he looks tiny and is more of a running back imo, does not not move very fluid with the ball from what ive seen. i think he can be a decent player but he is not what we need, id much rather have lafell or benn. thoughts?

Well IMO If we trade for a big reciever and get rid of ginn then bring tate to us but if ginns on the team then no

i have no intrest ether. it would be nice and all but we have enough slot wr's. we need a big outside presence.

...........doesnt want anything to do with golden tate? i know the guy he is from the town i live in, nice kid and all but he looks tiny and is more of a running back imo, does not not move very fluid with the ball from what ive seen. i think he can be a decent player but he is not what we need, id much rather have lafell or benn. thoughts?

he is one of the best Run after the catch receivers in the Draft, similar to Percy harvin in size, with probably a more explosive lower body. Not saying i want him, but he could be an option if available in rd 2

he is one of the best Run after the catch receivers in the Draft, similar to Percy harvin in size, with probably a more explosive lower body. Not saying i want him, but he could be an option if available in rd 2

harvin looks way more like a wr than tate, tate is like a rb after the catch but doubt if he could get open enough to get the ball he is not very tall and not as quick as someone like welker

i would take bryant, benn, lafell, gilliard, shipley and rilley over tate jmo

He might be great run after the catch...but the one drill I saw where they catch like 6 in a row...he dropped like 4 of 'em. No thanks. And he might be 40-dash fast, but Ginn was "fast" too. We need a #1 guy. Tate seems more like a 2 or 3 guy to me.

Mike Mayock at the combine said "he reminds me of a bigger faster Hines Ward" - I love Mayock if that was a fact and not an opinion then sign me up....however, I disagree with him on this one

nolefin.. Being that you two are from the same town, I"m beginning to think he stole your girlfriend or somethin... either that or you haven't seen much of the guy play. He's 5'11.. same height as Chris Chambers was (just using a common name), and we all thought he could have been a #1 with a good QB. And since when is running like a RB after the catch a bad thing?? I'd rather have a RB with the ball than any other position on the field.

If we get a big WR to go along with Tate i wouldnt mind him in Miami but i dont want him as our #1 WR we have enough short WR we need a big play making WR

Back
Top Bottom