Am I The Only One?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I The Only One?!

MissMeth said:
That is so sick and tired of Dan Le Batard talking his trash about the dolphins? This article may have already been posted, but i didnt see it. This is just getting annoying. Does he have nothing better to do than trash talk the dolphins?!! He's making the "mess" worst!

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/9332273.htm
It seems to be the "in" thing to bash Miami these days.

That article wasn't as bad as some of his others.... He is just pointing out some facts (that have since been resolved). He actually gives it a happy ending, or should I say 'hopeful' ending. I think he is trying to get back on our good side with this article cause he could have taken it more to the negitive like usual.

He's just saying the team has a lot to be pissed about, and hopefully it will translate to the field.

Well I look at it like this. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got one and they all stink.

MissMeth said:
That is so sick and tired of Dan Le Batard talking his trash about the dolphins? This article may have already been posted, but i didnt see it. This is just getting annoying. Does he have nothing better to do than trash talk the dolphins?!! He's making the "mess" worst!

He is just trying to make a name for himself, by riding his old buddy Ricky and his story as far as he can, and if he upsets some Dolphin fans in the process.....Bonus.....he is an idiot, and does not deserve to be read by any of us. :yell:

MissMeth said:

Writers don't play football. They write about it. If they piss you off that was probably the intention. I'm sure he loves stirring the pot because he knows it will make people upset. He's just doing his job. If he gets an emotion out of you he's done it well.

Uggykurky said:
Writers don't play football. They write about it. If they piss you off that was probably the intention. I'm sure he loves stirring the pot because he knows it will make people upset. He's just doing his job. If he gets an emotion out of you he's done it well.

I'm beginning to dislike they way newspapers are these days with both sports and regular news. It seems they have more columnist(guys and gals who are paid to give their opinion) than news reporters. Hardly anything is positive. Guess I'm gonna have to subscribe to Readers Digest or better yet, Dolphin Digest.

Steve

Hiya hon. Someone posted this a bit earlier. Maybe the mods will do a little mergey- mergey.

This is actually the first time I can remember when Miami is actuallt being predicted to not compete. This might just be what the doctor ordered for these guys. As for the press, I just ignore them.

SWS84 said:
I'm beginning to dislike they way newspapers are these days with both sports and regular news. It seems they have more columnist(guys and gals who are paid to give their opinion) than news reporters. Hardly anything is positive. Guess I'm gonna have to subscribe to Readers Digest or better yet, Dolphin Digest.

Steve
I agree. I stopped my subscription to Dolphin Digest a couple of years ago because I thought it was too rosey. Now I miss the positive spin! :(

No, you're not the only one. The sentiment applies to damned near ALL S.Fla. 'Phin beat writers.

I think the Fins will be a surprise this year. Just like the other teams in the SB that were surprises.

At least he found a new tune to play on that horn of his...

...he's an idiot if he doesn't feel a little bit shafted by Ricky for giving him the scoop of the entire fins history and then making it all out to be total BS by comin around to the fact that it was, all along, about the drugs. But if he's not an idiot for that reason, then he's a fins beat writer. Get him for it one way or the other.

I used to respect him. But as it can be earned I guess it can be spent - Ricky might wanna note that fact.

Back
Top Bottom