Amari Cooper Looks Jazzed to Be an Oakland Raider | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amari Cooper Looks Jazzed to Be an Oakland Raider

warren4prez

Active Roster
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:
CD8u-49UIAAgszS.jpg:large

Smiling in pics gives negative swag

It's not that horrible of a situation. Carr looks like he can potentially be a compentant NFL level starter.

He'll be fine. Carr is a pretty decent QB and he'll also benefit from TE Wolford as well.

Its not as bad a situation as it used to be. They got some players on O now and Carr looks to be headed in the right direction. Cooper, Holmes, Walford, Rivera looks pretty good

It's still Oakland. Nobody wants to get stuck there.

I feel terribly for him. He's a fantastic player and by all accounts a great young man. And he's stuck in Oakland.

DeVante Parker's mom was right, by the way. These guys are absolutely breathing huge sighs of relief when they don't get stuck going to Jax, Oakland, or Cleveland.

After driving to Oakland from San Francisco, the blight and dirty expressways took the joy out of his selection. Reality has set in.
He probably just realized that the state taxes are really high there, not to mention the water shortages.

I was about to concur with some ppl here that Oakland really isn't as bad as it's been, but then I remembered they hired Jack Del Rio for HC. Whack.
I'd rather have Tony Sparano for another year, lol.

You guys are reading into this too much. He just prefers Cheese Nips to Cheez-It's is all. He'll get over it eventually.

Shouldnt have dissed Miami on national TV ...somehow i think Saban got in his head lol

Back
Top Bottom