Amari Cooper Looks Jazzed to Be an Oakland Raider | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amari Cooper Looks Jazzed to Be an Oakland Raider

You guys are reading into this too much. He just prefers Cheese Nips to Cheez-It's is all. He'll get over it eventually.

no cheez its???? wow soo glad we didn't trade up for this guy

Eh Oakland is slowly turning things around and now with a Qb they will be competitive soon enough.

I think he's going into a diabetic coma...do you see all that candy in the background? Hell know wonder Oakland has sucked for so long if that's the spread they lay out for the players...

Smiling in pics gives negative swag

If that's true that must suck for him having the belief that smiling is "negative swag" .

True swag imo is being true to yourself and not giving a damn what others may think about you. Being held down by following these swag standards seems far from being true to yourself imo.

Amari is naturally reserved and stoic. Wouldn't shock me if he was actually euphoric at the time. Seems to be about expressive in his face and body language as he is in his interviews. I have to wonder if he only gets like that in front of cameras (which is understandable), or if he's that boring all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
^
I'm still trying to put my finger on our own Devate Parker. What's your take on him Rob? To me seems like he's growing into himself still which is totally normal, given his age but I notice a lack of self confidence. It seems like he a great guy with a good heart he may just need to focus on his self worth. This is just my take from listening to many of his interviews and observing his body language.
I'm curious do teams have hired psychologists that talk to the players? If not that would be such an advantage imo.

Not sure what's he like on the field though... I just hope he brings that nastiness come game days!

Amari Cooper looks like a great kid who should definitely thrive in the NFL. best luck to him!!! i have liked a lot of him what I have seen, and we all know the on field ability as well.

One thing I noticed was Mariota and his whole group seemed to sit in shock for a few seconds when the pick was announced. Reading into it I'm pretty sure he was expecting a certain team to come up to get him, which never materialized obviously.

Back
Top Bottom