Amari Cooper's official time adjusted? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amari Cooper's official time adjusted?

i personally think it's leaning more and more towards gurley at 14 barring a trade down if they can't get one of those top 3 wrs...if he gets to us

and then if we don't trade down i think miamis gonna absolutely miss on kendricks and end up with one of those marginal mike options at 47...that won't fix anything

probably corner in the 4th would be my guess

at spot 14, and no 3rd round pick is putting us in an obvious not good position of obtaining all the holes we would like to fill for our team for 2015 with the draft.
if we did Gurley at 14, fine... but that puts us in a bigger hole on that. just really gotta figure the rest of the draft out, plan wise, where to attack player wise, etc....

the draft is very interesting at most. so many ways it can go for Miami..... still would LOVE that trade down

at spot 14, and no 3rd round pick is putting us in an obvious not good position of obtaining all the holes we would like to fill for our team for 2015 with the draft.
if we did Gurley at 14, fine... but that puts us in a bigger hole on that. just really gotta figure the rest of the draft out, plan wise, where to attack player wise, etc....

the draft is very interesting at most. so many ways it can go for Miami..... still would LOVE that trade down

I dunno if tannenbaum cares About filling positions for the next season.

He seems more interested in acquiring highly talented players IMO. Remember philbin and hickey aren't his guys. Seems like tannebaum is going after elite players and letting hickey and philbin figure out the empty positions on there own, and if they don't win, they'll be gone anyway.

After next season, tannenbaum will have lots of salary cap space, all his draft picks, qb in place, an elite DT to build a defense around, a coach of his choice, That will be his big move IMO.

I still wouldn't doubt that we could trade up for Amari either.

Would make sense, I think Ross and Tannenbaum are clearly making an effort to push for Elite players. Gurley def will be the most elite player if he's there at 14.

yeah it's a tannebaum like play...make that big splash in the draft...one things for sure we'd definitely be taking a chance on greatness...not many guys in this class you can say that about...

hard not to get excited about what could be if miami takes him...

Back
Top Bottom