Amazing...Prisco gives us a "B"!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amazing...Prisco gives us a "B"!!

Arent journalitst supposed to be unbiased?

New York Jets
This is a team that wanted one of the top corners, but when they went off the board, they took middle linebacker Jonathan Vilma out of Miami. He's is a perfect player for what the Jets want from their middle linebacker. Although small at 230, he is instinctive and reacts well to the football. He can also play the pass. We love this guy.

"we love this guy" LOL!! Hmm.. I wonder were his loyalties lie now...

It's no suprise we got a good grade. We addressed a major need be selecting a player that was slotted for that approximate position. We had to give up a little, but not all that much, to get him. Wish some people here would realize this.

Some people on this MB think NE can do no wrong, yet when we beat them to a player(for reportedly the exact same deal NE was going to make) They still bash our FO.

Good thing I can always come here for a good laugh!

Hey Bod just to let you know I'm on your side...I liked our pick. I just thought it was amazing Prisco gave us a good grade because he hates us.

Noodle Arm said:
Hey Bod just to let you know I'm on your side...I liked our pick. I just thought it was amazing Prisco gave us a good grade because he hates us.

Hey dude, my ramble was just a generalization, not indicated at anybody inparticular!

I'm not surprised he's being so negative. I don't see how anyone can give us anything but an A to this point. We got a starting T and we made sure that the Pats didn't get a player they wanted. I'm very happy.

Oliver...

I think everyone liked the pick but they didn't like giving up the 4. Right now I have to go with our FO as we got our starting RT that we really needed. If we do good tomorrow then we'll be fine imo.

Ozzy rules!!

ohall said:
I'm not surprised he's being so negative. I don't see how anyone can give us anything but an A to this point. We got a starting T and we made sure that the Pats didn't get a player they wanted. I'm very happy.

Oliver...

I don't think that anyone who comes out of day 1 with only one player is going to get an A. It's not like we gave up our 2nd and 3rd round picks for a Ricky Williams. If Carey pans out than I'd give us a B.

Prisco claims that we had Carey rated higher than Andrews. Very interesting.

I also think he was dead on about Philly and Andrews. Good player. Bad pick (wrong team). And if they do move him to guard, they just moved up 11 spots for a guard.

Bad Philly!! Bad!!

PhinPhan1227 said:
I don't think that anyone who comes out of day 1 with only one player is going to get an A. It's not like we gave up our 2nd and 3rd round picks for a Ricky Williams. If Carey pans out than I'd give us a B.

Hey for you that's like Prisco giving the Dolphins a D for this draft. Good for you 1227!

Oliver...

Philadelphia (from San Francisco)

This is the strangest pick of the day. The Eagles traded up to get an offensive tackle in Shawn Andrews of Arkansas. He is a good player, but they have Tra Thomas and Jon Runyan at their tackle spots. Andy Reid mentioned Andrews playing guard, which makes this an even stranger pick. Trading up for a guard? Worst pick of the day. Not because of the player, but because of the team getting him and the way it did.

Grade: D
This guy is an idiot. Tra Thomas didnt play well last year and Runyan is most likely playing his last year with the Eagles coming up. Why not take a guy who you believe will be a pro-bowler? He plays guard for a year, and then we see how things fall. If Thomas or Runyan get hurt or Thomas plays bad, he goes there. Personally, I liked the pick. Ware in the 3rd round was an awesome pick for the Eagles. Fits their system to a "T".

ohall said:

Oliver...

Oliver, with all due respect my firend, take off the blinders :cooldude: . Im happy that the Dolphins left the first day of the draft with a top 3 OT, but that doesnt mean Id give them an A. The Lions get an A. The Titans get an A (Starks, Odom, Troupe). The Dolphins do not desrve an A for drafting Carey.

Though to be fair, I think Carey's actual drfat value was VERY underrated by message boards and internet sites. From what I can see, the guys in the War Room all had Carey rated pretty high.

no one noticed that they are missing the 7th pick, by the detriot lions...roy williams

haha :)

Back
Top Bottom