amazing ryan swope video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

amazing ryan swope video

All that is great but the only thing I care about is if he can get open & make plays against NFL caliber talent. That video sort brings back memories of the Juggernaut. I liked Reagan quite a bit after seeing him run through walls. That ability didn't really translate over..... :)

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

The tennis ball thing is impressive

I agree! His hand to eye coordination is impressive....

Ryan's video does a much better job of displaying some of his talents than what I am posting but does anyone remember this?

[video=youtube_share;HpiMUKfSKIQ]http://youtu.be/HpiMUKfSKIQ[/video]

Don't forget wake grabbing the money off the ceiling. Or that crazy Alex Tanney QB video.

Swope is the real deal. Eliminate any comparison with the Juggernaut (who is a friend of Manti Te'o)
Swope looks an upgrade on Bess and I hope that we draft him in the 2nd round.

Swope is the real deal. Eliminate any comparison with the Juggernaut (who is a friend of Manti Te'o)
Swope looks an upgrade on Bess and I hope that we draft him in the 2nd round.

I said the video now, not the player. ;)

Could be an upgrade. Ryan seems to have better speed. If he can be as reliable as Bess I would not mind having him...

I said the video now, not the player. ;)

Could be an upgrade. Ryan seems to have better speed. If he can be as reliable as Bess I would not mind having him...

Dude is bigger, faster, taller, younger, and already has better chemistry with Tannehill than Bess does. This should be a no brainer of a draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom