Amendola to sign with Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amendola to sign with Dolphins

ALL. THE. SLOTS. This may be telling of Parker.

I can't see Amendola or Wilson playing Parker's role in the offense. I'm actually wondering if Wilson changed his mind about signing since nothing can be final until Wednesday.

I wonder if they move Parker and draft Calvin Ridley as their alpha? Not out of the question given Gase’s love of the passing game.

Yeah not sure about this one. He's 32 and how often do WRs produce once they leave the Patriots' system? He was pretty good years ago with the Rams though. Still this team is not "rebuilding" like some had thought. Wonder how much guaranteed money they are offering him. Either the Patriots didn't want him back or the Dolphins are going to severely overpay him.

Gase needs to pull a BB and interrogate Danny on NE’s planning lol

You’re kidding right? The guy had 152 yards in the Super Bowl for **** sake. You don’t have to be 6’7 to be good.
And? That means nothing to me. Guys always hurt and not reliable. No way he lasts the season without getting hurt. He was a bust in NE since he was signed to be the next welker. That became Edelman though. Amendola won’t do **** here.

This may seem nuts but I actually see now that there is a plan at work here. And that plan is to have a smarter football team. Think about it. Amendola is a guy who has a high football IQ and has been able to play in a very complex offense in New England with success. Albert Wilson is known as a guy with a very high football IQ and we went out and grabbed him.

Go back to Adam Gase's press conference on Friday after the Baltimore meltdown. He said he was done compromising his offense for anybody and he wanted guys who would learn the playbook inside and out.

A lot of things coming into focus now, IMO.
j
This may seem nuts but I actually see now that there is a plan at work here. And that plan is to have a smarter football team. Think about it. Amendola is a guy who has a high football IQ and has been able to play in a very complex offense in New England with success. Albert Wilson is known as a guy with a very high football IQ and we went out and grabbed him.

Go back to Adam Gase's press conference on Friday after the Baltimore meltdown. He said he was done compromising his offense for anybody and he wanted guys who would learn the playbook inside and out.

A lot of things coming into focus now, IMO.
Great analyses

Back
Top Bottom