America’s Game on NFL network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

America’s Game on NFL network

MR NFLFAN

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Played the patriots/Eagles SBXXXVIII 2004 tonight and I have got to say it was awesome....Very Inspiring indeed. :up:

The full 2004 season recap and the SB. :mg:

Anyone else catch it? :confused2

:thewave:

My recorded it . it was a cool bit.

The America's Game series has been fantastic so far, all the installments. Last night's was good as well. What the hell was up with Belichicks voice though? Does he fake the tough guy voice at work but really talks like that?

The America's Game series has been fantastic so far, all the installments. Last night's was good as well. What the hell was up with Belichicks voice though? Does he fake the tough guy voice at work but really talks like that?

He makes a weekly appearence on channel 5WCVB-TV boston. He does a short film review of what the other team does well and he talks a lot like he does in that show last night, not quite as giddy but certainly a different guy from his post game PR.
I wished I had recorded it now. I have a feeling the Pats will be on again for SB 38 2003.

yeah really does talk like that.He is on for 30 minutes on monday on a program called coffee with the coach and he usually cracks jokes and is fun to listen.I never under stood the 2 personallys he generally shows,

It creeped me out a little, watching the show and seeing him with that long hair and a voice like he just sucked on a helium balloon:lol:

I guess it was just a little shocking, having always heard the "b****** media voice" before.

Thats a good program.
What number will they be at next?

Off topic: I would like to see the NFL Network bring back Playbook.

Thats a good program.
What number will they be at next?

Off topic: I would like to see the NFL Network bring back Playbook.

Tomorrow night tuesday Jan 31 8:30pm est its #6 the 1966 Grean Bay Packers and SB#1. Should be a lot of neat Lombardi stuff and interviewers are Bart Starr, Bill Curry and Willie Davis.

http://ag.nfl.com/

Back
Top Bottom