an AFC EAST vote. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

an AFC EAST vote.

PhinsOwnU

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was visiting the ESPN website and saw an article on the front page for fans to place their votes.

We were voted by the Fans as having the best off season of the AFC east.
Surprisingly we are in a distant SECOND to win the AFC east. :D

Maybe the fans are more knowledgeable about our division than these analyst or maybe we just have more homers voting for our team. hehe:D

I would post the link, but i don't have enough posts yet. The VOTE link is right under Belichicks mug shot towards the bottom of the page if anyone is interested in checking it out.

That vote is a waste. The jets were a kicker away from the championship game and they come in last??

Losman7 said:
That vote is a waste. The jets were a kicker away from the championship game and they come in last??

Of course.

Almost 40,000 people are wrong, and you are right. :shakeno:

...Dude, Pennington might not even be ready for the season.

And you know what that means!!! :ears::ears::ears:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Of course.

:rofl3: the ears are classic! :lol:

Losman7 said:

your only saying its a waste because ur jealous:goof:

Losman7 said:

They lost a starter at right tackle, they lost their most important defensive lineman, Pennington is an injury waiting to happen, Abraham might hold out, their running back is 200 years old (he will show his age sooner rather then later), they don't have a competent backup running back (Derrick Blaylock is not competent so don't go there), their secondary is below average and their head coach is a bit of a moron...I'd pick them to finish last...in fact I will.

Thats good to see that other people feel as strongly as we do about our offseason moves

As far as offseason goes, we may have had the best offseason out of the whole league, let alone the AFC East. I am really having a hard time thinking of any team that did as much as we did this offseason.

PassRush said:
As far as offseason goes, we may have had the best offseason out of the whole league, let alone the AFC East. I am really having a hard time thinking of any team that did as much as we did this offseason.

Minnesota.

I think we are second.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Of course.

:rofl3: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DolphinDevil28 said:

They no doubt have heard about the whole hiring of Saban and how we are getting serious about football again. They also have likely heard at least about Ronnie Brown. Those two big pieces of news would make people believe we did at least a couple big moves. Whereas the other teams did nothing as drastic, especially the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom