An all wild-card superbowl? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An all wild-card superbowl?

BE GOOD said:
I think Pitt and Carolina will both win, but how many times has Cowher been in this position before, and lost.
true but the Steelers are on the road for a first and they seem to play well in the underdog role plus they have a good match-up against a Denver team that I'm convinced is not worthy of a superbowl. Denver is clearly not the best team in the NFL, the Pats lost the game with their 5 turnovers. The Pats outgained Denver and were the better team, mistakes killed them. if Pittsburg plays mistake free and don't lose the game than they will beat Denver in a blowout

nick1 said:
but they were not the #6 seed, they were the #5 seed

I wasn't discussing that, I responded to his quote below:

No team has ever won 3 road games to advance to the Superbowl and there is a chance 2 teams could do it this year

nyjunc said:
I wasn't discussing that, I responded to his quote below:
okay don't fault me for the misunderstanding

it would be the first time a #6 seeded team wins 3 road games in fact the Steelers already broke a record. before them no #6 seeded team beat the #1 seeded team and no #6 seeded team has made it to the Championship round

byroan said:
Carolina isn't going to win.
why is that? do you think Carolina can't stop Alexander? do you think Seattle can stop Steve Smith? I know that the Seattle DBs (which is the weakness on the team) can't stop Smith. I also think Alexander can and will be stopped by Carolina, remember that Carolina is a top run defense.

Alexander and Smith are the keys to the game, the one that gets stopped their team will lose. You must admit that Smith has the more favorable match-up

i think it would be tough for both the panthers and the steelers, but i hope both those teams win this weekend (are both games played on sunday??)

dol_fan_81 said:
i think it would be tough for both the panthers and the steelers, but i hope both those teams win this weekend (are both games played on sunday??)
yes both are on Sunday, Pitt at 3 and Car at 6:30

Back
Top Bottom