An apt description of our owner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An apt description of our owner

Dork. Can tell this writers mentality. He forgot to add Enormously wealthy in front of the word Dork. The guy is definately inexperienced at owning a sports franchise but there are several reasons why he brought on such celebrity owners. Yes, they did help create a " buzz " around the team but I believe its slowly sinking in now that he needs to put a better product on the field. To do that there needs to be a FO with a sound plan in place that actually works.

I fully expect that the 2011 season is a final trial period for the current FO and it does not work, expect a major overhaul throughout. Then again, It just may be the guy has no clue of actually how to run a football team. Only time will tell.

I can't believe people write this crap, Ross is a fan too and wants the games to be a great experience, if Ross is a dork the writer is an imbecile

I can't believe people write this crap, Ross is a fan too and wants the games to be a great experience, if Ross is a dork the writer is an imbecile
Wrong. Ross is not a dork but the writer is still an imbecile.:D

Walter football is crap. They out a lot of mocks but they all are awful. Quantity over quality at that site

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Ya Ross is a dork, that is why he is one of the richest men in the world. Somebody at walterfootball needs to do some growing up.

Ya Ross is a dork, that is why he is one of the richest men in the world. Somebody at walterfootball needs to do some growing up.

if you are rich you cannot be a dork?

From afar it seems like he wants to win and is trying, it may take some time for him to get it but you should feel pretty good about him iother than the washed up celeb "owners" and night club at your stadium.

Back
Top Bottom