An Available FS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Available FS

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Cory Hall has decided not to re-sign with the Falcons, according to rotoworld.

He would be a nice addition to compete with the younger guys, and bring some experience to our safety position.

I was gonna post this but you beat me to it. I'd love to have him he would be an upgrade over what we have but the guys in his 30's, not sure if saban wants to pay him alot of money. Saban might look in the direction of Atari Bigby though

Buddwalk said:
I was gonna post this but you beat me to it. I'd love to have him he would be an upgrade over what we have but the guys in his 30's, not sure if saban wants to pay him alot of money. Saban might look in the direction of Atari Bigby though
Whats with everyone and Atari Bigby? Hes not very good at all. Hes on the smaller side and slower side of what you look for in a safety. He also needs some serious help in coverage. So pretty much what you have in Bigby is a safety that can hit, cant cover,slow, small, but he does have a cool name.

J Tes said:
Whats with everyone and Atari Bigby? Hes not very good at all. Hes on the smaller side and slower side of what you look for in a safety. He also needs some serious help in coverage. So pretty much what you have in Bigby is a safety that can hit, cant cover,slow, small, but he does have a cool name.

LOL...Are safety's arent gonna have to cover long with our DL right now, I do admit hes kinda slow but i think Saban will find an interest in the kid, him or Abram Elam

Buddwalk said:
LOL...Are safety's arent gonna have to cover long with our DL right now, I do admit hes kinda slow but i think Saban will find an interest in the kid, him or Abram Elam
I'm not really sure whats so funny. Bigby sucks. I've already explained why I think so and if you dont believe me, just ask the 32 teams in the Nfl that didnt draft him. Or ask those same teams why they didnt sign him to an UDFA contract. And man are you optimistic. I hope Miami has a great D-LINE, but man to say they are constantly going to be putting pressure on the QB, therefor the secondary doesnt have to be that good is crazy. Yes it has talent at the end positions, but its a little weak at DT. Its also getting up there in age, and neither starter played very much last year due to injury.
Listen it would be great if everything works out the way you want it, but you may be setting yourself up for a serious letdown.

i don't see why cory hall is getting any atteniton either. he sucks too. i think either Yeremiah Bell and Tbuck will be our opening day safeties.

I live in Atlanta and this guy isn't worth it.. I will take my chances with some of the young guys we just picked up and Bell and Bua..

TPD1479 said:
Would still rather have BROCK MARION back

And to fix our WR problem I heard we may pick up Mark Duper... We cut this guy a year ago because he was 2 old.. If he had any value we would have kept him then..

Brock Marion is TERRIBLE... I'd rather have Cory Hall.

I hope that we can bring in Hall for a leauge min. It would be great for him to teach are young guys at FS.

Back
Top Bottom