An honest assessment of Brady Quinn - from an Irish fan | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An honest assessment of Brady Quinn - from an Irish fan

The things that separate Peyton Manning and Tom Brady from other QBs is their study habits and their ability to digest offenses and defenses.

That is one of the things I feel separates Brady Quinn from the crowd at QB. He doesn't just passively let the offense come to him, he goes out and works hard for it. Peyton Manning and Zach Thomas may be two of the most avid film watchers in this league and it has served them both well.

For that, I want the man that voluntarily went to Patriots headquarters and brought home a shopping cart of 4 years of tape on Tom Brady and spent an entire summer watching every single play. I want the man that took boxing lessons to help his throwing mechanics. I want the man that absorbed all of Charlie Weis' complicated playbook within a matter of months and never had the thing dumbed down. I want the man that went on vacation with his girlfriend in the islands and bought a temporary gym membership for the two of them so that they could both stay in tip-top shape even on vacation.
Wow, this is just perfect.

This post should be required reading for all "Quinn Haters."

Wow, this is just perfect.

This post should be required reading for all "Quinn Haters."

It's such a small thing, but just look at Quinn's arm when he throws the ball. His skin is tight, he's got veins bulging out, split muscles, etc. You can tell a lot about how hard a guy works by that kind of definition...anywhere on their body.

It's such a small thing, but just look at Quinn's arm when he throws the ball. His skin is tight, he's got veins bulging out, split muscles, etc. You can tell a lot about how hard a guy works by that kind of definition...anywhere on their body.

My gay-dar just went off.

My gay-dar just went off.
Hey, save that for the depths :wink:

His point is perfect. Quinn is pretty physically fit - which speaks to his overall dedication to what he is doing.

Dude is going to be a star in this league. I just hope it's w/ a Dolphin on the side of his helmet!!! We have the chance to get this guy now, whether he falls to us, or if we trade up.

We need to make this happen!

ya and when you look at peyton manning, no veins, no muscles bulging out.

so quinn is a weight room junkie, many of us are.
this makes no better or worse quarterback than if he didn't spend as much time in the weightroom.

perhaps peyton is just less dedicated than the almighty brady quinn. aka the next tom brady.

ya and when you look at peyton manning, no veins, no muscles bulging out.

so quinn is a weight room junkie, many of us are.
this makes no better or worse quarterback than if he didn't spend as much time in the weightroom.

perhaps peyton is just less dedicated than the almighty brady quinn. aka the next tom brady.

Damn man, did Quinn sleep with your girlfriend or something? What is up with the attitude? Please tell me you don't kick puppies in real life.

I don't kick puppies in real life.
:lol:

First, outstanding thread. Nice write-up, and great insight. Thanks

Second, I think what CK was saying is that he is dedicated to being a fit athlete. It doesnt mean he is going to be a great QB, but he does have dedication, which is a good attribute to have.
Sorry, if I was offbase CK

Back
Top Bottom