An idea for this forum!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An idea for this forum!!!

Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
Maybe we could have 1 player answer few times a week or even if possible write a few articles for us after all this is the biggest fin fan base on the web!!

Mod edit: Being that we have thousands of people a day visiting the forums, it's very important that we make their time here as enjoyable and productive as we possibly can. While we appreciate any and all suggestions we request that you make them in the proper forums so that those forums may get more traffic and the Miami Dolphins forum can stay full of Miami Dolphins talk and information, and not be cluttered with unrelated topics. I hope you understand, and if you would like any more information on the rules of this site, please review the Terms of Service at the top of this forum. Thank you.

Not a problem Mr mod!! I just hope I didnt piss you off or anything

:calm: everybody.

I spoke with the mod who edited and he says didn't mean to sound harsh. Just reads harsher on "paper" than it was intended to. He was trying to be polite. Everything should be cool. :)

Anyway, we've had a few players here in the past. Alphonso Roundtree wrote a nice column after he tore up his ankle/foot last year. We're always open to players doing a Q & A of any kind. But their time is limited and they're usually not interested in doing something like this. Especially when they're not being compensated monitarily for it. Heck, the newspapers can't even get that. Only the official site seems to have luck here (obviously). And it's usually with rookie players.

Back
Top Bottom