An instant upgrade on the Oline right here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An instant upgrade on the Oline right here

HysterikiLL said:
Go O. line in the first 3 rounds? :confused:

:lol:

I should of been more detailed in my post.

Lets just say I hope Miami go's O-line 2 out of the first 3 rounds. I'd like us to go DB in the first or second round.
Although I wouldn't mind Miami going O-line in the first 3 rounds, I know it won't happen but if we did with this much depth at this years draft in O-linemen, we'd go from a below average O-line to one of the best.

Would be an excellent pick at #51 but don't see him falling that far. As long as remains the #1 C there are too many teams ahead of us in the 2nd round with free agent centers (GB, Buff, Tenn, NO) and a couple others with old starters that could take him (Rams McCollum-36, Jets Mawae-35). Also, think Denver might take him with the their 2nd 1rst round pick because Nalen is 35 and a free agent.

mia4ever said:
Just a little help from One Fin Fan To Another :infins:

Who's Pat Watkin? We should wait til next year to draft a safety, then get one of the most underrated safeties ever - Brandon Meriweather from.......the U. But I think Meriweather might be a 1st or 2nd rounder next year.

Back
Top Bottom