an interesting note.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

an interesting note....

jfleag61

Active Roster
Reaction score
just saw this posted on nfl.com by Adam Rank.....whoever the hell he is... lol

There will be one shock, though. And this season, the New York Jets will not make the playoffs. You can only mask the deficiencies of your quarterback for so long before it finally comes back to burn you.

But look on the bright side, Jets fans: Mark Sanchez does take a handsome picture.:sidelol:

This is so very relevant to the Miami Dolphins. Nothing new here. We all know the Jests ****ing blow.

It's about time. ESPN made such a big friggin deal about Plaxico scoring a TD from Sanchez a few weeks ago that it was on the center-front page of ESPN's website for almost 24 hours.....it was disgusting. The guy that wrote that article is probably going to get fired because he's not a Jet's homer like the rest of the gomers at ESPN.

Last edited:
He must be one of those biased reporters that hate NY teams.:lol:

As much as some of you complain about Junc, I think you enjoy luring him in here by posting Jets' topics.

every forum needs a dog to kick. junc wears puke green and volunteers. can't beat that.

As much as some of you complain about Junc, I think you enjoy luring him in here by posting Jets' topics.

To be fair I try to post in non Jet threads too but then the dolphin fans turn them into Jet threads.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

every forum needs a dog to kick. junc wears puke green and volunteers. can't beat that.

I am a teacher here, I am educating your fanbase one poster at a time.

I like junk....I just thought it was funny how EVERY "expert" talks up the jets, and this guy (although I have NO idea who he is) is the 1st to say they won't even make the playoffs.

To be fair I try to post in non Jet threads too but then the dolphin fans turn them into Jet threads.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I am a teacher here, I am educating your fanbase one poster at a time.

:lol::sidelol::lol2: Always good for a laugh at least! :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom