An Oasis from the endless desert that is the Ricky Williams saga (cheerleaders!!) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Oasis from the endless desert that is the Ricky Williams saga (cheerleaders!!)

DolphinDevil28 said:
You have GOT to put the Houston Texans' cheerleaders in there too. Have you seen them?? :drool:

They never show Houston games here....got any pics of their cheerleaders?
Are they still called the Derrick Dolls???

DolphinDevil28 said:
Everyone look at the last picture I posted. The one of the tug-of-war game.

Look at the 3rd girl from the left.

She might be the hottest living thing under the sun. If she showed up on my doorstep right now, I'd get on one knee and propose.
I think it's safe to say that there all good lookin'.

Roman529 said:
They never show Houston games here....got any pics of their cheerleaders?
Are they still called the Derrick Dolls???

clear.gif

clear.gif

http://www.houstontexans.com/

DolphinDevil28 said:
Everyone look at the last picture I posted. The one of the tug-of-war game.

Look at the 3rd girl from the left.

She might be the hottest living thing under the sun. If she showed up on my doorstep right now, I'd get on one knee and propose.

i agree she is hot... that face is gorgeous...

Why do the black cheerleaders have that nasty cellulite on their thighs and buttocks? They need to do some squats or lunges, damn.

Schleprock said:
The Eagles have to have the HOTTEST cheerleader group as a whole. I cannot say girlf for girl there is another better!

I agree man. I noticed this at the SUper Bowl -- I was cheering for big Eagle plays because before the commercial breaks, they'd go to the cheerleaders on the sideline. GOOD MOTHER OF MERCY, there was this one blode....oooooh.:eek:

1.)Dallas Cowboys
2.)Miami Dolphins
3.)Oakland Raiders
4.)Houston Texans
5.) Philadelphia Eagles

Back
Top Bottom