An Open Letter to The Dolphin Faithful | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Open Letter to The Dolphin Faithful

You see what I mean though...knowing that you are better kills me...bacuase you SHOULD beat them you know? I understand Gottahavefootball's point I really do, but I would rather be able to say well, they really were just too much for us than say well, we should have beat them but we didn't play like we are capable of. I don't know, maybe it just makes me feel liek they didn't try hard enogh when they lose to an inferior team. But I will agree that I would rather take the loss now than in December/January.

p.s. It's kind of funny when they are winning everyone instcively goes "WE are the best, We will dominate," but when they lose its "THEY didn't play well and THEY stunk it up." I do it too. Its almost as is the fans try to distance themselves from the loss...

and no I am not crazy...

I don't have a problem with people being upset and bemoaning the loss. What i have a problem with is all the "he sucks, told you so" posters.

Surfer, I didn't mean that this thread was one of the doomsday threads, I was just making a statement that it was one of the worst parts of the losses.

Yes these forums are for expressing your opinion, however everyone who posts here can choose to simply ignore the threads they don't want to read. I (as well as our Mods) HAVE to read every thread, to make sure no violations are occuring.

Imagine if after a disheartening loss, your job was to get on a forums, and be as level headed as possible, all the while dealing with pissed off people, who usually wind up smacking each other, and turning threads into something that needs to be moved.

THAT is the worst part of a loss, cause sometimes I just want to forget the game, and that is not possible when I have a responsibility to this site, and the people who use it.

And I do this for free...no, I pay to do this.

I need therapy.

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I don't have a problem with people being upset and bemoaning the loss. What i have a problem with is all the "he sucks, told you so" posters.

Surfer, I didn't mean that this thread was one of the doomsday threads, I was just making a statement that it was one of the worst parts of the losses.

Yes these forums are for expressing your opinion, however everyone who posts here can choose to simply ignore the threads they don't want to read. I (as well as our Mods) HAVE to read every thread, to make sure no violations are occuring.

Imagine if after a disheartening loss, your job was to get on a forums, and be as level headed as possible, all the while dealing with pissed off people, who usually wind up smacking each other, and turning threads into something that needs to be moved.

THAT is the worst part of a loss, cause sometimes I just want to forget the game, and that is not possible when I have a responsibility to this site, and the people who use it.

And I do this for free...no, I pay to do this.

I need therapy.

Gram, it might help to put on your head-phones and favorite tunes while sorting through the negative stuff. That`s what I do.

No, I think what I need to do is write the Dolphins, tell them about my situation, and request that they not lay any more eggs on the field. :D

I can deal, it's a great suggestion though, I will try it next time we lose.

Peace

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
No, I think what I need to do is write the Dolphins, tell them about my situation, and request that they not lay any more eggs on the field. :D

I can deal, it's a great suggestion though, I will try it next time we lose.

Peace

Hey dude, we all hate when the Phins have a bad game and we're all gonna bitch when they lose. It sucks you have to read every post but like Superman's daddy told him, with great power, comes greater responsiblility.:cool: Just go with it man, try not and let it bother you too much, it's just people venting and voicing their opinions. You know what you think is right, and how you really feel about this team, so just leave it at that. I've left some pretty a$$-backwards posts on here at times, and you guys have been way cool about it. When I've cooled off, I can see how retarded they look when read by somebody else. Sometimes these posts right after a game are influenced by hot tempers, and I think you'd find that a lot of people realize that a few hours after they've posted. Keep the faith, man.....:cool:

Back
Top Bottom