Analyzing the draft week 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Analyzing the draft week 11

taylor mays at free safety in the 3rd??? ugh...not that he'd be there for us to ponder anyways

nice work guys...good read

Nice work indeed. Once again.

One player I'd like to hear more about -- UMass Safety Jeromy Miles. 6'2, 215 pound guy. Sub 4.5 speed. Supposedly very instinctive and intelligent player who can also bring the lumber. Was a transfer from Navy after deciding not to pursue a military career.

Has all the tools but wasn't hugely productive from an INTs standpoint. Only 8 career picks. Opinions seem somewhat split as to whether he's a FS or SS.

The Sporting News draft guide raves about him, calling him a 2nd round worthy prospect who would start as a rookie. Most other sources seem to think he's 7th rd/FA type. National Football Post has him as the 10th best FS prospect.

Anybody have the inside story about this guy or watched any tape on him? Given all the attention by teams on Ducasse you'd assume he's well known by front offices. A guy with his overall athleticism has got to be intriguing to multiple teams, including ours.

By far the most informative and thorough Miami pre-draft summation available!

Great read!

By the way I have a new Mock Draft up on Universal. It's my 2nd version. I allow myself three versions. In some ways, it's pretty incredible how closely this one resembles the one I created 6 or 7 weeks ago, before Free Agency and before the Combine.

Back
Top Bottom