And Bronco fans have the nerve to diss Griese?! LOL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And Bronco fans have the nerve to diss Griese?! LOL

After dissing Griese all off season over on the Bronchoe boards they are now wanting him back because Berlien is soo freakin bad.
I think they lose their next 3 games
At Minnesota
At Balitmore
New England (hope they win this one)

Originally posted by Illini_Jack
After dissing Griese all off season over on the Bronchoe boards they are now wanting him back because Berlien is soo freakin bad.
I think they lose their next 3 games
At Minnesota
At Balitmore
New England (hope they win this one)

You think they'll beat Baltimore? Not sure about that. The Ravens aren't that good. In recent years, they have owned New England. But I'm pretty sure they'll lose to the Vikings.

Oh yes, Ravens D held KC to 17 points(7 coming from Dante Hall) and you got Steve Beurlin playing QB. I would have to put my money on the Ravens to win in a close one.

Originally posted by Illini_Jack
Oh yes, Ravens D held KC to 17 points(7 coming from Dante Hall) and you got Steve Beurlin playing QB. I would have to put my money on the Ravens to win in a close one.

Hmmmmm, alright, since the game is in Baltimore. But the game will have to be won by Baltimore's D, since their O is Jamal Lewis and nothing else.

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
I was going to post this too, heard it on KFAN, freaking hilarious!! Must be a Denver curse!

:lol: :lol: I think it's the thin air. It makes you dizzy.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Hmmmmm, alright, since the game is in Baltimore. But the game will have to be won by Baltimore's D, since their O is Jamal Lewis and nothing else.

Sounds like another team I know :( :lol:

:foundout:

I wasn't going to say it.
Seriously though, Boller like doesn't even throw for 100 yards a game. At least he hasn't in their WINS. How long can that keep up? We're getting more production than that.

Thats true. Boller is like throwing 78 yards a game :lol: I still think they get it done.
Ray Lewis will take Clinton Portis' head off. He almost did it last year...

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
I was going to post this too, heard it on KFAN, freaking hilarious!! Must be a Denver curse!

Griese must have left Jake his sneaky lil dog for good luck.....

Chicago has the curse of the goat, Boston the curse of the Bambino and Denver has the curse of the Brian Griese's dog.

LOL Trek

yeah, I like Jake. He is a classy guy and good for the NFL. However, I cant say I feel sympothy for Denver fans. They were clowning on the Fins, their fans and Griese all off season and this season and now it came back to bite them in the ***.

The Bronco fans blamed Griese for everything at years end. I believe he was responsible for Rich Gannon completing twenty straight passes against them last year as well. Of course they think their season may be ruined by Plummer being out for a month. I actually think Beuerlein is probably a more accurate passer than Plummer, but not nearly as mobile.

Back
Top Bottom