And Bronco fans have the nerve to diss Griese?! LOL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And Bronco fans have the nerve to diss Griese?! LOL

Originally posted by DENVERDOLFAN
The Bronco fans blamed Griese for everything at years end. I believe he was responsible for Rich Gannon completing twenty straight passes against them last year as well. Of course they think their season may be ruined by Plummer being out for a month. I actually think Beuerlein is probably a more accurate passer than Plummer, but not nearly as mobile.

Of course!! And all those Super Bowl losses were Elway's fault, too!! Yet when they finally won a couple, then suddenly Elway was the greatest thing in the team's history.

Yep, they now act like Elway never made a mistake his entire career, and was a far better quarterback than Marino and Montana. The one player in NFL history with no flaws. Although the same syndrome occurs with us and Marino - Fiedler.

well i hate denver but i still hope they win against the pats, always better if the team from your division picks up a L , IMO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I guess this was Tim Couch's master plan. He figured if he couldn't start in Cleveland in place of Kelly Holcome, he would start taking out other starting Qb's around the league. :lol:

(Note: I know Couch is starting in Cleveland now, but this way it makes the joke ok?)

Originally posted by DENVERDOLFAN
Yep, they now act like Elway never made a mistake his entire career, and was a far better quarterback than Marino and Montana. The one player in NFL history with no flaws. Although the same syndrome occurs with us and Marino - Fiedler.

for the most part your right, but one certain game is forever engrained into my memory(I didnt see the jags playoff game...so it isnt that). Remember the last time Miami played Dallas on Thanksgiving? Marino was just getting over and injury and it was his first game back. We lost the game, and he threw 4 or 5 INT...cant really remember. He was perfect, except that game:D

Back
Top Bottom