And For The 16th Pick In The Draft Miami Selects.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And For The 16th Pick In The Draft Miami Selects....

I think I'm going to apply some bottle tan and change my name to Martin Vick so that everybody on this board who buys hype over substance will worship me.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
I think I'm going to apply some bottle tan and change my name to Martin Vick so that everybody on this board who buys hype over substance will worship me.

Dont forget you have to go get underage girls hammered! Then your cult-like status will be confirmed.

cnc66 said:
clear.gif
:sidelol:

marcus vick will go in the 6th round and if he were smart he would get in shape now and get right by the combine

I agree Marcus Vick will be lucky to go on the first day after the reputation he built down in V-Tech. Nick Saban does seem like the type of guy who could slap some sense into Vick, but i dont want to take that chance and get a potential team cancer at the quarterback position nonetheless

PhinSoldia said:
marcus vick will go in the 6th round and if he were smart he would get in shape now and get right by the combine

Key word there is IF he was smart....and he isnt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom