And Jet fans talk about our attendance... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And Jet fans talk about our attendance...

I was going to post about how the upper part of Giants Stadium had a lot of empty seats.(against a division rival!) Meanwhile our three games have been playoff atmospheres. What's going on Jets fans? First you barely put many fans in our stadium after talking trash about filling ours, then you have pockets of empty seats in your own stadium against a division rival.

One Jet fan said what I was thinking, "watching on tv, it looked like a preseason game with that many empty seats." And the crowd that showed wasn't even that into it at times. You're tied for first, you be as loud as you can!

Hopefully this is good for Dolphins fans. I'm looking for tickets. A Fins bar in NYC got 30 tickets but sold them all to other Dolphin fans in the area.

They all talk about how they "take over our stadium", but there's a pretty big Dolphins contingent up there whenever we play them. I guess that somehow doesn't count?

Maybe the meadowlands area of Jersey smelled extra bad today and kept all those fans away from filling those empty seats today.

Back
Top Bottom