And Now...Boredom | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And Now...Boredom

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Wonderful World of NFL Draft weekend is almost over and now we're left with little or nothing to do for the next couple of months. Sure, mini-camps will start soon enough but those are about as exciting as plain spagetti. They also are a very poor barometer of what to expect from the team for the regular season...can anyone say John Avery? Nope, we now have to wait until late July before we have any kind of relief for the "No Dolphin Blues."

Maybe the 'Fins can still make some kind of exciting move in the offseason, but somehow I don't think there's going to be a ton more to talk about. Oh well, I guess it's just time to accept our fates and hope something interesting happens...Maybe the entire NY Jests franchise will get salmanilla and have to miss the pre-season. Now that would be worth talking about. :D

Good thing I got Arena Football in my backyard. Helps me get through this long offseason. A guy who works at the Ice Palace gives me tickets to every game.

Arena Football is really fun and entertaining. Just take a few buddies and drink up before you get there. It's a blast.

Originally posted by Expo88
The Wonderful World of NFL Draft weekend is almost over and now we're left with little or nothing to do for the next couple of months. Sure, mini-camps will start soon enough but those are about as exciting as plain spagetti. They also are a very poor barometer of what to expect from the team for the regular season...can anyone say John Avery? Nope, we now have to wait until late July before we have any kind of relief for the "No Dolphin Blues."

Maybe the 'Fins can still make some kind of exciting move in the offseason, but somehow I don't think there's going to be a ton more to talk about. Oh well, I guess it's just time to accept our fates and hope something interesting happens...Maybe the entire NY Jests franchise will get salmanilla and have to miss the pre-season. Now that would be worth talking about. :D

As far as the jets.........how about "contagious turf toe". :)

As far as Arena Football goes, it's semi-entertaining but I just can't completely get into it. I'll watch for 20 minutes then I just drift off. I'm going to go to an Avengers game though, it should be fun.

At least we have the NHL and NBA playoffs happening right now- my Avs are doing well with Forseberg back in the lineup. The Lake-show is also off and running with Kobe and Shaq doing their usual. Still, I'd give up watching both if it meant an extra couple months of football season. :p

i really can't stomach to watch 10 minutes of pro basketball. There are more cry babies in the NBA then are currently inrolled in preschool. Mark Cuban is the only thing half way cool in the NBA.

Originally posted by Muck
Good thing I got Arena Football in my backyard. Helps me get through this long offseason. A guy who works at the Ice Palace gives me tickets to every game.

Arena Football is really fun and entertaining. Just take a few buddies and drink up before you get there. It's a blast.

For 3 years I held seasons tickets for the Destroyers. Although, I didn't get tickets this year.

Back
Top Bottom