and now the real question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

and now the real question

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
who do you guys think will win the offensive and defesive rookie of the year.

off. knoshon moreno
def. clay matthews

honestly, if the Pat White thing works out, he might have the best chance to win OROTY. If Knowshon can stay healthy he'll probably win it. Who knows maybe Crabtree tears it up right away.

Defensive, i'll say BJ Raji, or Aaron Curry, He will get a ton of tackles out there.

Offense - Hard to decide here. I feel one of the many good WR's in this draft will win it. I also feel Pat White has a chance to win it if he can turn our offense into something spectacular. Ronnie Brown made it to the pro bowl because of the Wildcat, perhaps White wins OROTY for a similar reason?

Defense - I feel one of the 3-4 OLB's taken in the draft will have a very nice double digit sack season, and win DROTY. Someone like Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, Aaron Curry, etc. However, I'm going to be a homer and say Vontae Davis has a great year and wins it :crazy:

ORTY-Knowshon Moreno
DRTY-Brian Orakpo
Darkhorses:
ORTY-James Davis
DRTY-Gerald McRath

It's almost always a QB so probably Sanchez, but I am going to go dark horse for my picks.

ORY: Michael Crabtree

DRY: Malcom Jenkins

OROY....Jeremy Maclin (McNabb is going to have a field day with this playmakin machine)
DROY Aaron Curry....A freak, period, the thought of facing him and Tatopu, wow!

With the release of Edge it looks like Beanie Wells will be getting almost all the carries in AZ. Hightower doesn't bring anything that Beanie doesn't bring more of.

Not only that, if Herman Johnson works out right away at OG and Levi Jones really does get released and ends up AZ where he wants to, this OL will go from mediocre to one of the best in the NFL. Russ Grim is one of the best OL coaches ever in the NFL and he is building a monster OL in the desert. Actually I think Grimm has a higher title now like assistant HC or something but it is still his baby.

Wells will benefit greatly from the improved line and the potent passing game. Look for him to have a very good ypc.

Beanie Wells is the man.

On defense I'm going with our very own Cameron Wake. I think he is going to start every down and terrorize QB's all over the NFL.

I think a lot of people don't realize who and what this guy really is.

For one thing he is 260, not 240 like the rosters say. He is the poster boy for Sparano's,"biigger,stronger,faster" mantra. Also, a lot of people forget he was a LB for four years at Penn State, a school well known for teaching LB's how to do it right.

I don't think he will have near the learning curve some think he will need, and I could see Walden replacing Porter if he isn't moved inside.

Cameron Wake NFL DROY, and the accolades continue.

Offensive: Jeremy Maclin

The Eagles offense is the best fit for Maclin and they understand how to use him. I thought Maclin wouldn't make it in the NFL but in the Eagles system he'll be perfect.

Defensive: Brian Orakpo

I don't need to elaborate here.

Back
Top Bottom