And now the trades start.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And now the trades start....

Wassup boyeeeee!!!!!

How ya been...long time...not talk...lol.

I hear ya there. I need to relax during the draft and not throwing everything at my TV...lol. I hope we do well and get the positions filled that we need. Too many smokescreens and rumors out there to follow. I will turn on the ole 55" widescreen HD TV at 10:30 to warm up and then get into my draft gear (Beers, chips and a diaper) and not leave the couch....lmao.

(Note-Kidding about diaper)...lol

Yeah man word .. we got the big screen fired up also and the poker game with the co-workers to go along with the beer and wings. I am gonna leave the room though when the dolphins pick so I dont get hit with any flying objects if we make a bad choice lol.

Yeah man word .. we got the big screen fired up also and the poker game with the co-workers to go along with the beer and wings. I am gonna leave the room though when the dolphins pick so I dont get hit with any flying objects if we make a bad choice lol.

Yeah...we need to play safe...lmao. Dont want an ashtray or something else hittin ya in the head beacuse of a bad pick...lmao. I think I may do the same thing. I get to rowdy when sports is on and my beloved Dolphins are involved. I will have a tight ear too close to the action should I not want to "see"....lol.

Ok my fellow Phinfans.... I am out.... You people have a safe weekend and play nice during the draft...lol.

I will check back and see how you kids are doing....hehehehe.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

DO US PROUD IN THE DRAFT RAN-CAM!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom