And so it begins.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And so it begins....

You cant be THIS naive???:err:

He laughed after he said it and he said he was joking after he said it.

And if you heard the interview, the joke was based on him missing 4 weeks and not being in shape, which is why he jokes that he didnt like it.

I personally really dont like the no huddle and think we should get rid of it.

What difference does it make? TO isn't going to destroy that team....you can't destroy something that is already in shambles.

Been saying that over and over again, what the heck is there to destroy?
Really what is left to destroy when your team is already being smashed and impaled by the sharp pointy rocks at the bottom of the cliff they jumped off of.

T.O. will be a good boy all season long. Then he will have his choice of teams to play for. Chicago with Cutler, those two are an Italian/Irish wedding waiting to happen.

Really what is left to destroy when your team is already being smashed and impaled by the sharp pointy rocks at the bottom of the cliff they jumped off of.
Oh Fiddle-Dee-Dee Rhett Butler....the only pointy thing around here is likely your head.
The Bills/Pats Monday nighter will be a lot closer than you can bring yourself to admit is possible.

We shall see, that is just my opinion. It would however be nice to have an
oh so sure of himself, smirking Pats fan on the edge of his seat in the 4th quarter, with a score seperating the two teams.

If I'm wrong, I'll come back and apologize for the pointy head remark.:d-day:

Oh Fiddle-Dee-Dee Rhett Butler....the only pointy thing around here is likely your head.
The Bills/Pats Monday nighter will be a lot closer than you can bring yourself to admit is possible.

We shall see, that is just my opinion. It would however be nice to have an
oh so sure of himself, smirking Pats fan on the edge of his seat in the 4th quarter, with a score seperating the two teams.

If I'm wrong, I'll come back and apologize for the pointy head remark.:d-day:

As Miami comes back to reality with a 6-10 season.

And the patsie hype dies fast and hard with the reality that tammy brady is just a shell of his 08 performance!

Marino1983

I mean I hope he doesn't repeat his 2008 performance. I think he was like 7-11 with 76 yards or something. I'm looking more for 3600 yards with 30 touchdowns and 10 picks and about 12 wins.

Back
Top Bottom