And Some people wanted to wait until the 2nd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And Some people wanted to wait until the 2nd

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
To all of those who wanted to wait until the 2nd to draft an OT how do feel now with OT disappearing faster than Hoffa.

Yeah, but had we not taken Jake Long first overall, would this run on tackles have happened so fast?

Yeah, but had we not taken Jake Long first overall, would this run on tackles have happened so fast?
Yes, because LT are highly valued. Also this is a good class for tackles. Lots of teams are going to take advantage of the best offensive line class in years.

Yep, LT's are hard to find ... hell even the good RT's went in round 1 and almost none in round 2.

I'll admit that I wanted J.Long or C.Long, but was leaning towards C.Long...

Yeah OT's went like gangbusters! CRAZY... and to get Merling at 2a... couldn't have worked out much better!

actually i think we had nothing to do with it....we did things the right way....long and merling are much better than chris long and whoever we couldve gotten at OT...great job fins

To all of those who wanted to wait until the 2nd to draft an OT how do feel now with OT disappearing faster than Hoffa.

exactly what i said would happen when i predicted JAKE LONG as the #1 pick for the Dolphins. I would rather have gotten Matt Ryan....but BP/JI had no choice but to go with J Long. Hopefully Chad Henne works out....God knows Beck sucks.

Back
Top Bottom