And the first 4 picks for the Dolphins are...............? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the first 4 picks for the Dolphins are...............?

JcFin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I myself can not wait until the draft this week upcoming. Finally we can all start discussing players who will possibly lead this new era/regime instead of speculation every moment of each day. In a perfect world, who can the Dolphins choose with their first 4 draft picks that you can sit back next Sunday and truly smile about. (...those impact picks..rds 1-3)

List em here...

Any combination of QB, WR, TE, and Safety in the first 4 picks would be ok with me.

How about this, assuming Blackmon falls to #8 (a pretty big assumption, but who knows):

R1 Blackmon
R2 Weeden
R3 Irvin
R3 Boykin

Dolphins get an elite receiver, possibly an elite qb, perhaps the most talented pass rusher in the draft (I know he's a situational guy) and a really good corner to replace Will Allen and help in the slot. Then Miami can use the rest of the draft on offensive linemen, finding a tight end (maybe Ladarius Green in R4) and BPA.

How about I was just looking for everyone's opnion instead of orginality. Some of you guys make me F**in laugh on this board with your moronic statements. Thanks to everyone else who stated their opinion unlike the other chooches

How about I was just looking for everyone's opnion instead of orginality. Some of you guys make me F**in laugh on this board with your moronic statements. Thanks to everyone else who stated their opinion unlike the other chooches

To be fair to the guy you're calling a moron, there are literally hundreds of threads already in existence discussing who we will draft in 5 days. Where have you been?

How about this, assuming Blackmon falls to #8 (a pretty big assumption, but who knows):

R1 Blackmon
R2 Weeden
R3 Irvin
R3 Boykin

Dolphins get an elite receiver, possibly an elite qb, perhaps the most talented pass rusher in the draft (I know he's a situational guy) and a really good corner to replace Will Allen and help in the slot. Then Miami can use the rest of the draft on offensive linemen, finding a tight end (maybe Ladarius Green in R4) and BPA.

I'd be happy as heck with that, though I still think we'd need more pass rushers. And while I'm not convinced Weeden is the answer I don't know he isn't. We need to keep taking a QB early til we find one.

1. Tannehill 2. Fleener 3. Irvin 3. Streeter or 1. Tannehill 2. Alshon Jeffery 3. Toon 3. Green

I'd be happy as heck with that, though I still think we'd need more pass rushers. And while I'm not convinced Weeden is the answer I don't know he isn't. We need to keep taking a QB early til we find one.
It's funny every time I tuned in to see a quarterback (Tannehill, Jones) it seemed like Weeden was the other guy. Yet he came out on top against all the elite guys and looked impressive doing it. I think he has the tools, but I also realize how tough it is to evaluate quarterbacks. I agree with you that Miami has to keep drafting a qb until they hit big time. My feeling is the team has to come out with either Tannehill or Weeden in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom