And the winner of the AFC East is. . . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the winner of the AFC East is. . .

TigerJ

Bills fan
Reaction score
Probably New England. They have one away game in the last four weeks and their home games are all against AFC East opponents. I'd like to see my Bills beat them next week, but that's got to be considered a long shot at this point. I don't see Miami beating them in Foxboro either. The Jets have a tough remaining schedule and will probably slip out of the running. I think the picture will be a lot clearer in a couple weeks, but that's how I see it shaping up.

It will come down to the wire, that's for sure. It usually does in the ACFE... Since this division probably won't be sending a wild card to the playoffs, the team that wins the division is the only one going... The way I see it, is that it will all come down to the Miami/NE game, once again.

Originally posted by WharfRat
It will come down to the wire, that's for sure. It usually does in the ACFE... Since this division probably won't be sending a wild card to the playoffs, the team that wins the division is the only one going... The way I see it, is that it will all come down to the Miami/NE game, once again.

:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom