And they say our offense is bad... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And they say our offense is bad...

It is still preseason. I would never rip a Gruden offense when we have the one we have. He is a O master mind IMO. Your right though they do look slow tonight.

DrewOldSchool said:
It is still preseason. I would never rip a Gruden offense when we have the one we have. He is a O master mind IMO. Your right though they do look slow tonight.
I wasn't ripping the offense. It's just that ours has been knocked all around after only one pre-season outing. Some folks just gotta give us a little time. That includes Fin Fans.

Well we will have 16 attempts to prove that our offense is playing for bragging rights. I just think it is a bit early. Your right time will tell. Please forgive my treachery Lt.

Its preseason.These games are played to find out who can play and who cannot.Call it an audition if you want.Dont expect any real offense until the last preseason game.

why do i get the feeling like our offense isnt as bad as the world says it is? the jax D is good. BTW, i saw clips on NFL network with jags preseason show and the TD to bellamy over the middle was sweeeeeeeeet!

well, for braggin rights if we take our "gameplanned" game gainst TB next week for a W that means we rule! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom