And this season starts with me saying the same thing I said at the end of last season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And this season starts with me saying the same thing I said at the end of last season

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Fire our whole coaching staff! Why run the ball when you have the best RB in the NFL? Why play a press coverage when you could give the WRs 10 yards and let Carr hit at least 10 5 yard completions. Why blitz when your Dline can't get any preasure? Most of all why motivate your players when you can give them 2 bye weeks in one season. Jim Bates and Wanstedt are jokes. You could give them the best 55 players of all time, and they would still figure out a way to lose.

:rofl: Dude, you crack me up. I'm not laughing AT you. You're just comical. I guess that's a great thing to be on a day like today. ;)

I'm waiting for that special poster to propose someone set fire to the practice facility!! :tongue:

I'm just in a goofy mood now. I think I'm punch drunk.

Yeah Royals was another big problem I mentioned at the end of last season. Punting doesn't matter when you 53 guys un prepared for a game. This coaching staff is a joke. It doesn't matter who they bring in they haven't changed their game plan in 3 years.

Hey I agree with you whole Heartedly there Le God boy. & fiedler will be mvp when Brian Bosworth earns a pro bowl!

no one wants to admit that the "rebuilding period is needed"

However, it...will....come...!

Originally posted by Dajesus
Fire our whole coaching staff! Why run the ball when you have the best RB in the NFL? Why play a press coverage when you could give the WRs 10 yards and let Carr hit at least 10 5 yard completions. Why blitz when your Dline can't get any preasure? Most of all why motivate your players when you can give them 2 bye weeks in one season. Jim Bates and Wanstedt are jokes. You could give them the best 55 players of all time, and they would still figure out a way to lose.

I'm beginnig to think that. Didn't TB bring in Grudin and they won the SB that year. I guess a change in coaching was the key for them.

Back
Top Bottom