And yet another option... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And yet another option...

Reggie McNeal is getting alot of hype from Corey Chavous who actually has him as the best player in the draft. Chavous is actually not bad on draft coverage.

He looks great and would not be disappointed if the Dolphins got him for a 4th round pick. I bet he goes in the third though.
On the other hand alot of scouts have been saying he cant make it as a QB and should be drafted to play WR like Matt Jones

Marcus Vick sucks. He is not just a one time trouble guy or even twice. He was given 5 or 6 chances and blew them all. He is too short, not as good as his brother. No way he is taken by Saban and I think I would bet the chances of him even getting drafted are 50/50 at best.

i think marcus is a better passer as of right now than michael was when he came out of college... but hes not as fast, and hes got much more baggage than michael ever had...

Why do some people here like trouble players so much? TO and Vick? What's next? Mike Tyson?

Ozzy rules!!

Marcus Vick is a jail sentence waiting to happen. Maybe we can draft him to keep Cecil Collins company.

ChaozFilms said:
Supposing that we can't get Brees in FA and Cutler is gone by the 16th pick would it be worth spending some big money on someone like say T.O. and keep Gus around one more year. Next year not so many teams will be out for QB's on the first day (most QB's in trouble got thrown out this year) and we may have a chance at someone like Brady Quinn. Is that an option?

Also, what about Marcus Vick. Not much gets said about this guy, probably because of his off the field issues, but I've seen the guy play and he has more potential than Michael Vick...do you think someone like Saban can keep him in check? He may be a late draft project a la Tom Brady (well, Brady wasn't a troubled player, but you get the point).

2 very horrible ideas.

I really like Stanon next year. This guy has the size, arm strength and accuracy you look for. He is out of a big time school and Saban knows his coach and the program well.
Give him a look over. He could be a great pick up (most likely a 1st next year).

He would of been a second this year.

Finsfan79 said:
I really like Stanon next year. This guy has the size, arm strength and accuracy you look for. He is out of a big time school and Saban knows his coach and the program well.
Give him a look over. He could be a great pick up (most likely a 1st next year).

He would of been a second this year.

I really like Stanton too. Brees this year then draft Stanton next year would be good.

Back
Top Bottom