...and you call yourself a fan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

...and you call yourself a fan?

Trucanes99

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'll agree that the Dolphins made a horrible pick at #9 and I can see how people can get somewhat irate about it but for all these "fans" to come out and say that they are throwing in the towel on the Dolphins.... good riddance. Listen, You're not the GM, the HC, or even one of the players so you, in the end, have no control over this decision. Instead of living with the decision and seeing how it will pan-out you would just rather choose another team to root for because it'll somehow make you feel better about yourself. That's fine if you're tired of bone-headed decisions and want to feel better about yourself by quiting on this team then just know that whatever team(s) you start rooting for instead of the fins will not have a true fan on their side. I'll always be a fins fan... for better or worse

It's not a horrible pick by any means. the general conensus for Ginn was that he was going to go anywhere from 10-20. we picked him at 9. its not really a reach. Im excited about him.

It's not a horrible pick by any means. the general conensus for Ginn was that he was going to go anywhere from 10-20. we picked him at 9. its not really a reach. Im excited about him.

I respect your opinion but at #9 I think we could have done better. You agree with me about the whole "fan" thing right?

A WR who is not a #1 WR on a team and injured drafted #9 overall??? A QB drafted in the 2nd round, who is going to be 26 years old in 4 months???

Bazarre & horrible draft!

I don't get it..I truly Don't..Do yall NOT pay attention at all?
You guys are acting that we have no QB what so ever. YOu guys are acting like u didin't read/har ANYTHING mueller sayed before the draft
He sayed;

1) We are not rebuilding (therfore..i hoenstly was not expecting QUinn)
2) Whoever we ill draft will be an IMMIDIATE contributer..therefore quinn couldnt be it! Ginn can
3) See #1

I think I'm MORE of a fan because I question these HORRIBLE decisions made by my favorite team, then you sheep who just blindly go along with this crap.

I'll agree that the Dolphins made a horrible pick at #9 and I can see how people can get somewhat irate about it but for all these "fans" to come out and say that they are throwing in the towel on the Dolphins.... good riddance. Listen, You're not the GM, the HC, or even one of the players so you, in the end, have no control over this decision. Instead of living with the decision and seeing how it will pan-out you would just rather choose another team to root for because it'll somehow make you feel better about yourself. That's fine if you're tired of bone-headed decisions and want to feel better about yourself by quiting on this team then just know that whatever team(s) you start rooting for instead of the fins will not have a true fan on their side. I'll always be a fins fan... for better or worse

Right on Dave! Tell 'em. It makes me sick to read some of the **** being said on these forums. I never thought I'd hear Fin's fans saying some of the things I read. Someone on here posted that they couldn't wait for Ginn to be an "average" receiver. What kind of fan is that? If they're a fan, shouldn't they want our pick/player to be the best, certainly better than average? Are they that immature that they want him to fail, just because it's not who they wanted? It's unbelievable. Not to mention people saying "**** you Cameron..." and predicting our season is over. If people like Ricky Brown cant admit that this isn't being true to your team, they're in denial. Here's John Beck's numbers...they look impressive:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=148066

And for anyone who is in love with Brady Quinn, and hates the Fins for not drafting him, here's the Browns' forum so you can talk about how great he is:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=13

I agree 100%. I get so sick of hearing the same horse manure every time the team does something they do not agree with. Yet, after a win or something, they are the hugest fans ever.

You know what though? I just ignore their post and let them look like the little cry babies that they are. I no longer get upset.....I just laugh!!!!!!!:lol:

I think I'm MORE of a fan because I question these HORRIBLE decisions made by my favorite team, then you sheep who just blindly go along with this crap.

I don't have a problem with you questioning the decision. a lot of people question it. most of us were convinced Quinn would land in Miami. It's when people claim to have the answers, and make stupid predictions about our season, based on ONE pick. and boo our coach. thats when I have a problem. and by the way... we aren't sheep because we choose to support our team's decision, and hope for the best for the player we did draft, instead of crying about who we could have had.

exactly... i am mad about today BECAUSE i am a fan, and have lived and died with this team since i was a little kid.

there is a difference between being a fan and just being a homer. questioning todays draft makes no one less of a fan.

Back
Top Bottom