...and you call yourself a fan? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

...and you call yourself a fan?

exactly... i am mad about today BECAUSE i am a fan, and have lived and died with this team since i was a little kid.

there is a difference between being a fan and just being a homer. questioning todays draft makes no one less of a fan.

you have every right to be "mad" about the decision. presumably, most of us who claim to be Fins fans on here really are HUGE fans. there's nothing wrong with questioning the decision, and it does not make you less of a fan. But if you are hoping for the worst for Ginn, saying F you to the coach, booing the coach, predicting/hoping our season is over etc. that does make someone less of a fan. Simple. Look forward, Quinn is Gone. We have Ginn, and Beck so far. Two great looking players. We have much to be happy about.

I think I'm MORE of a fan because I question these HORRIBLE decisions made by my favorite team, then you sheep who just blindly go along with this crap.

who exactly are you referring to. seems like you posted this in the wrong thread my friend.

I don't have a problem with you questioning the decision. a lot of people question it. most of us were convinced Quinn would land in Miami. It's when people claim to have the answers, and make stupid predictions about our season, based on ONE pick. and boo our coach. thats when I have a problem. and by the way... we aren't sheep because we choose to support our team's decision, and hope for the best for the player we did draft, instead of crying about who we could have had.

exactly my point, good post. Another thing about certain "fans" on this forum is that they fail to read entire posts and/or fail to understand what was stated. No one is questioning whether or not you're a fan if you disagree with our draft pick, heck I even said I was unhappy about it... it doesn't necessarily make you a better fan for crying about it either tho... the point is that the people that want to quit on this team and predict the future b/c we didn't pick who they wanted belong with another team to serve as a fake-fan, not here. Again, you're not the GM or the HC so deal with it... get mad all you want and disown the team but don't try to jump back on the wagon when the goin gets good

you have every right to be "mad" about the decision. presumably, most of us who claim to be Fins fans on here really are HUGE fans. there's nothing wrong with questioning the decision, and it does not make you less of a fan. But if you are hoping for the worst for Ginn, saying F you to the coach, booing the coach, predicting/hoping our season is over etc. that does make someone less of a fan. Simple. Look forward, Quinn is Gone. We have Ginn, and Beck so far. Two great looking players. We have much to be happy about.

there's hope for this forum after all :)

exactly my point, good post. Another thing about certain "fans" on this forum is that they fail to read entire posts and/or fail to understand what was stated. No one is questioning whether or not you're a fan if you disagree with our draft pick, heck I even said I was unhappy about it... it doesn't necessarily make you a better fan for crying about it either tho... the point is that the people that want to quit on this team and predict the future b/c we didn't pick who they wanted belong with another team to serve as a fake-fan, not here. Again, you're not the GM or the HC so deal with it... get mad all you want and disown the team but don't try to jump back on the wagon when the goin gets good

you fall within that category yourself. you are quoting a guy responding to a post of mine and adding your own comments. nowhere within my post did it say i hate the staff, etc. nor did it say i was disowning the team.

you fall within that category yourself. you are quoting a guy responding to a post of mine and adding your own comments. nowhere within my post did it say i hate the staff, etc. nor did it say i was disowning the team. but you didn't take the time to read my post before piling on.

you fall within that category yourself. you are quoting a guy responding to a post of mine and adding your own comments. nowhere within my post did it say i hate the staff, etc. nor did it say i was disowning the team. but you didn't take the time to read my post before piling on.

None of my posts even mention you. I didn't even see you had posted. I was referrencing to other people in general. btw, nice double post rookie.

I completely agree with the premise of this post. I'm tired of reading about and hearing from all these fans gnashing their teeth, tearing their clothes, and screaming in agony at our picks. People who are cursing out our GM and coach, who mind you, are in control of their picks for the first time (Mueller was not the final say while Saban was in charge). Will all these picks be busts? Who knows, only time will tell. We're not trying to be sheep, we're trying to support this team. Every one of these picks has tried to address one of our major needs. It's fine to question the franchise, but do it with some dignity and civility. Cursin everyone out from the towel boy to the GM does nothing.

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Back
Top Bottom