Anderson carted off | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anderson carted off

JohnnyCamp10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He looked like he was in a lot of pain. Hyperextended something is what I hear. I hope its not a torn ACL or MCL. I know the dolphins aint gonna go after him now, but damn it sucks seeing players bust their asses to get seen and go down like this. BTW....Hello James F*ckin Jackson. Please Speilman pull somethin out of your a$$ here like Lamont Jordan. Martin, Reese did look good for the Jets tonight.

I saw it on ESPNEWS, I sh*t you not.....looks like our curse this offseason spreads to players were lookin at.

JohnnyCamp10 said:
I saw it on ESPNEWS, I sh*t you not.....looks like our curse this offseason spreads to players were lookin at.
That is sad. :lol: Let's look at trading for Tom Brady. :evil:

Scrap said:
That is sad. :lol: Let's look at trading for Tom Brady. :evil:

Actually, three years in a row I have a habit of getting 2-3 guys on my Fantasy team hurt. Who do you think my targeted QB is this year? :D

This is getting beyond ridiculous...Unless Rick is willing to throw something like a conditional 4th or 5th along with the third the bears gave us, back to them for a-train, the I think we just have to resign to the fact that it's minor and morris this year, and just hope for the best. jackson is not worth anything higher than a 5th. Butch davis is either on ricky's personal stash or is posturing. It took a while for me to get comfortable with Spielman, but I'm starting to think he's OK. I trust he won't give up a third or fourth on jackson.

TorontoFin said:
This is getting beyond ridiculous...Unless Rick is willing to throw something like a conditional 4th or 5th along with the third the bears gave us, back to them for a-train, the I think we just have to resign to the fact that it's minor and morris this year, and just hope for the best. jackson is not worth anything higher than a 5th. Butch davis is either on ricky's personal stash or is posturing. It took a while for me to get comfortable with Spielman, but I'm starting to think he's OK. I trust he won't give up a third or fourth on jackson.

I agree, with the way the offseason has gone the worst thing the coaches can do is panic and make a trade for players that really aren't any better than what we have. Honestly, I have no idea what we have and the coaches don't either because none of RB have seen much game time so they might as well give them a shot and see what happens.

Next year sounds good for FA that might be interested in Miami and by doing nothing now we can save the draft pick and use it on a QB or OL. OL has to be the biggest need and if Miami just tries to sign FA leftovers and draft late sleepers every year they are never going to take that next step. I say the pick, sign a FA next year for RB and draft OL in the first couple of rounds that we have and try to make things happen. We should be set at WR and TE, the defense will be tough. You win in the trenches and right now it doesn't sound good for OL.

I really want to keep our picks. I'd rather have Morris or Fred Russel run the ball. I really like Russels hunger.

From KFFL.com..

Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said RB Mike Anderson (groin) "felt his groin pop" during the team's game Friday, Aug. 27. Shanahan said the team is going to have to keep their fingers crossed that the injury isn't too serious and Anderson isn't out a long time. He also added that the most disappointing part about it was that Anderson wasn't supposed to be on the field when it happened.

He's gonna be out for a while.

Time to edit my fantasy rankings, draft is tomorrow.

I dont know if this is Mike Anderson they are refering to but I hope so cause if it is he isnt hurt bad at all I dont think. On the recap of the game at the bottom it says notes,thats where they talk about it.He was on the punt team when he was hurt.

Back
Top Bottom