Anderson looking for 6 yr 68 mil deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anderson looking for 6 yr 68 mil deal

he isnt worth that at all he knows he isnt as good as he played this year so he wants the money while he can get it

This is great news.

If DA can force the Browns into signing him long term as their franchise QB they are going to be more willing to trade Brady Quinn to Miami!!

He is looking for the same contract Tony Romo received. I do not see anything wrong with the expectation.

I also stand by my assertion that no team has to break the bank in draft picks to get this guy. He's leaving this year (for a pick) or next year (without a contract). Cleveland has no choice in the matter.

If DA can force the Browns into signing him long term as their franchise QB they are going to be more willing to trade Brady Quinn to Miami!!

Cleveland is stuck with Brady Quinn. 21 teams had the chance to get him last year and they chose not. The majority of the other teams already have the position solidified. The Browns were Quinn's market. They are married.

Derek Anderson is the future QB of some other NFL team.

some team is gonna give him big time money the free agency class flat out sucks. i think there is a good chance that our 32nd pick should do the trick. i think either him or chris simms will be the starter here this upcoming season.

This is great news.

Yeah lets eat up an unproven QBs salary as well as eating up a high picks' salary.

This is great news.

:sidelol::sidelol: wow you got to be joking, that would become one of the dumbest moves miami could ever make...:shakeno:

Seems like the browns want to sign him to a short term contract so that Quinn can step in soon and still have a good backup QB.

Anderson wants to be the full time starter, and I think he should be. The way Anderson played, he sould be the starter. Quinn has done nothing but sign a piece of paper. He could be a bust for all we know. They should stick with the guy they know can play and lead their team.

Anderson knows the Browns are sold on Quinn, even if he hasnt done jack, and doesnt want anderson to be thier starter.

With the lack of FA QBs, teams will be willing to give up high draft picks to get a solid starter.

Its all about money. Anderson is just setting up the baseline for his new contract with a new team. If he were to ask for less, then any new contract would start there.

I expect anderson to be traded for a 2nd rounder. And he will get PAID by his new team. I can see the fins offering their 3rd rounder for Anderson. That would solve a big problem for yall.

I'll take any bets that he does get just about the same amount of money he is looking for here. Any takers?

I would love to get Anderson here, but I don't think any team will pay that kind of cash for him. No QB is worth that kind of money besides a QB of Manning and Brady's level and Anderson is not there or near them yet.

Back
Top Bottom