Anderson to the Phins with #9 Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anderson to the Phins with #9 Pick

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
YAHOO Sports just posted their latest mock draft, has us picking anderson at #9. What a joke, this will NEVER happen.

See Below:

mia-1.gif
9. Miami Dolphins – Arkansas defensive lineman Jamaal Anderson. The Dolphins have a number of needs, but Anderson would give them a young lineman that could help protect the team's aging defenders like Jason Taylor, Joey Porter and Zach Thomas. They could also attempt to trade up if one of the quarterbacks or top offensive tackles slides.

YAHOO Sports just posted their latest mock draft, has us picking anderson at #9. What a joke, this will NEVER happen.

See Below:

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/sp/v/nfl/teams/1/50x50c/mia.gif 9. Miami Dolphins – Arkansas defensive lineman Jamaal Anderson. The Dolphins have a number of needs, but Anderson would give them a young lineman that could help protect the team's aging defenders like Jason Taylor, Joey Porter and Zach Thomas. They could also attempt to trade up if one of the quarterbacks or top offensive tackles slides.

I will break my friggin remot if this happens with brown still on board.

See Below:

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/sp/v/nfl/teams/1/50x50c/mia.gif 9. Miami Dolphins – Arkansas defensive lineman Jamaal Anderson. The Dolphins have a number of needs, but Anderson would give them a young lineman that could help protect the team's aging defenders like Jason Taylor, Joey Porter and Zach Thomas. They could also attempt to trade up if one of the quarterbacks or top offensive tackles slides.

Yahoo should stick to e-mail and not sports. :lol:

I like Jamaal Anderson. At some point we need to realise how important JT is to our success. It wouldn't hurt to have a guy with some experience to take over from him when he retires, which could be as soon as next season. If Quinn is gone I think we should take a long, hard look at Anderson. He's better in run support than Gaines Adams.

i wouldnt mind him..... maybe we could get rid of JT after this year but ONLY if anderson is ready......

Seriously if I heard his name when we pick at nine on draft day, i would vomit in my mouth then swallow to get over the shock. i seriosuly hate watching our drafts because we have made some insane picks(Fletcher over brees, Moore over anybody, Avery over anybody and trading down, Wade Smith ugh, Billy Milner super ugh and lets not forget last year Jason allen with mcNeil still on board).

when he first declared, there was talk about him going before Gaines Adams. He's got phenomenal tools, BUT he's extremely raw. He went from being a top 10 prospect to a late 1st rounder.

i wouldnt mind him..... maybe we could GET RID OF JT after this year but only if anderson is ready......

i can't believe you just said GET RID OF. thats kinda messed up. :fire:

Maybe we could get rid of JT? Oh, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Get rid of the one player that defines our team and who was the Defensive player of the year last year? Not a QB, OT, DT or DB; our obvious needs ?

Ahhh, probably not.

If we're going to be moving more and more towards a 3-4, which seems to be the theory, I don't see how this pick makes any sense. Why take a 4-3 DE who doesn't really project that well to 3-4 DE or OLB?

Back
Top Bottom