Andre Caldwell! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andre Caldwell!

Greatness920

G.O.A.T
Reaction score
anyone watch the combine he ran a 4.37 40 yd dash and 39'' vert i go to University of Florida and he was sorely missed when he had a slight ankle injury but when he was on the field he was pretty good wat round is he expected to go and wat u guys think of this man??

He looked good but his problem was that he had the injury issues. I think he could be there in the 3rd and maybe even slide to the 4th if durability remains a concern.

neone rem what CC's 40 was? was it 43"?

Miami has talked to Caldwell several times apparently. We could definitely use him.

NO THANKS!! Gator WR's suck in the NFL!!
Not Gator receivers but Steve Spurrier recievers suck in the NFL. They could not block-he didn't really teach it or seperate from coverage. Other than Fred Taylor, I have a hard time remembering ANY Spurrier-era offensive skill position player making an impact in the NFL.

But I really like Caldwell. If he's around in the bottom of the 2nd round, I think we should take him.

i think with a little work he could be like a steve smith type for the giants does wat u need when the time comes but thats just my opinion.

NO THANKS!! Gator WR's suck in the NFL!!

I am the first to say that the Gator scheme allows guys to be open in space and it does not take a very accurate throw or a refined reciever to function in that offense....BUT...IMHO Caldwell is different, he uses his hands better than most Gator WR's and he takes angles away from traffic and uses leverage to create seperation very well and understands angles and gearing down. He also has very sharp angles away from defenders because he knows how to shorten his strides and is very quick....I think Caldwell will be a very good Pro WR....IMHO............

See also Reche Caldwell.

And Chad Jackson, Jabar Gaffney, and Taylor Jacobs.

And it's not just because I'm a Nole fan. I'll give you Darrell Jackson (when healthy).

Yeah, I remember how upset some of the people on this board were when we took J.Allen over Chad Jackson. He was supposedly a cant miss prospect and has seen the field even less than JA.

Back
Top Bottom