Andre Caldwell! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andre Caldwell!

See also Reche Caldwell.

And Chad Jackson, Jabar Gaffney, and Taylor Jacobs.

And it's not just because I'm a Nole fan. I'll give you Darrell Jackson (when healthy).

Remember Reidell Anthony and Jaquez Green? Or how about Chris Doering and Travis McGriff? Damn they've had alot of good receivers that havent done anything in the NFL.

NO THANKS!! Gator WR's suck in the NFL!!

Once the Wr's that Urban Meyer recruited start coming out the florida Wr's will be a totally different story at the next level. Not only do they get the best talent at wr they have one of the best offensive coaching staffs in the nation to develop the talent. They recruit speed and as everyone knows speed kills. All these old guys that didnt make it during the spurrier/zook era is irrelevant, as florida itself is completely different and how they teach there wr's is completely different. Percy harvin will be the next Tedd ginn, only more dynamic on offense and a for sure first rounder whenever he comes out. There team is loaded with other wr who are burners with good size on them who have potential at the next level.

I think Gafney would be a nice pickup for us, nice big tall posession receiver with great hands, pretty good in the redzone as well. also still fairly young

Back
Top Bottom