Andrew Luck Misses Practice With Foot Injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck Misses Practice With Foot Injury

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Is it me or is he just asking for it with all those out of the pocket scrambles?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colts QB Andrew Luck misses practice with foot injury

INDIANAPOLIS -- Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck did not practice Monday because of a "minor" foot injury suffered in Saturday's preseason game against San Francisco, coach Frank Reich said.

Luck, according to Reich, suffered the injury when he scrambled for 15 yards before being caught from behind by 49ers linebacker Dekoda Watson in the second quarter. Luck threw a touchdown on the next play before sitting out the Colts' final series of the first half.

Reich said he had no problem with Luck running on the play on which they believed he was injured.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24495082/andrew-luck-indianapolis-colts-minor-foot-injury

He's a wuss.

JK.

Gotta admit his NFL karma has been way more problematic than I anticipated.

I mean I still remember the whole "Suck for Luck thing!

Indy so OBVIOUSLY blew games!

Anybody else follow that hilarious General Andrew Luck twitter account? Kills me every time.

Back
Top Bottom