Andrew Luck Retires (merged X6) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck Retires (merged X6)

Wow, good thing they didn’t trade Brissett. Another team that’ll be looking for a QB next year, although their D might be too good to be really bad.

Shocked. I thought he was many things, but a quitter was not one of them. Hope he is OK, healthy, and has a good life … but the NFL is lesser in his absence.

Sure hope this is wrong or he reconsiders.

goes to show you even if you get that "once in a lifetime" qb prospect that doesn't mean your team is going to contend for Super Bowls. If Luck had been in the AFC East playing against the Patriots in his career he might have one or two division titles and nothing much more than that.

They broke him. And they will break whatever quarterback they draft high next year.

I expect Luck to pull a Peyton Manning - take some time to heal, unretire and demand his release from the Colts. They have screwed him enough.

Don’t think Peyton Manning did any of that..

Gotta love the NFL. Everyone was fighting for a chance to get Luck, RT17, or RG III, when they should have been trying to land Russell Wilson, Nick Foles, or Kirk Cousins

Can’t believe some of you guys are still bitter about suck for luck. I myself agree with those that it’s obvious the colts weren’t trying to win that season until the #1 pick was locked up but Luck retiring is taking away quality from the game. Not just the colts but everyone that’s an nfl fan are losers today with this announcement.

Back
Top Bottom