Andrew Luck to the Colts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck to the Colts?

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
Depending on how long it takes Peyton to recover, it's a very real possibility that the Colts could be the worst team in the NFL. Hypothetically speaking, if the Colts do have the first pick in next year's draft, do they take Luck or trade down?

Just more proof of how important it is to have an elite NFL QB on your team. Average QB's with average coaching staffs that get you 8-8 seasons are the worst. You aren't worth a **** and it's virtually impossible to get better unless you hit a home run in the later rounds somehow.

they take luck...there's no guarantee peyton will ever play again...and to fall into andrew luck...boy would the colts be set

If you think your franchise QB has 3 or less GREAT years in him, you take Luck. Manning will always be good, perhaps into his 50's, but realistically he has a few more years of elite Superbowl-winning play, and of course with the injury you never know. You take Luck and groom him - maybe he's ready to go right away, or you sit him and groom him for a year or two like GB did with Rodgers.

i thought about this the other day and thought WOW..the colts are one lucky franchise, they got manning and now they'll most likely be set for another 10 + years if they land Luck..

The Luck derby is going to be between IND and KC, and I'm betting KC gets him. Haley gets fired at some point, which means they will also get their pick of HC choices. Let's be honest, whichever HC gets to select Luck is going to be taking a damn cushy job for the foreseeable future. I'm betting Cowher is the guy...

Back
Top Bottom