Andrew Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck

Reminds me of the time Matt Ryan threw his first pass in the NFL. Long TD bomb to Roddy White.

and Mark Sanchez's first preseason play was a 48 yard pass your point?

He has a 50% NFL career completion percentage. Pathetic.

and Mark Sanchez's first preseason play was a 48 yard pass your point?

Andrew Luck > Mark Sanchez

How's that for a point.

Don't worry, when Andrew Luck is lighting up the league, JCane won't forget you.

Also, I still feel as if Mark Sanchez is a pretty good QB in a bad situation. Rex Ryan is an idiot and he's ruining that kid.

Make that 2 TD's. And that throw that got past Janoris Jenkins might be the best throw I've seen all preseason so far. Absolutely perfect ball placement. And he's doing it against first stringers, albeit the Rams.

So glad we won meaningless games and missed out.

Awesome start for Andrew Luck. There's is and has been no doubt from me that he was going to be a great NFL quarterback in due time. I wanna see how he does against some of the better defenses in the league, though. Interesting to see how he handles teams like Pittsburgh, San Fran, or Baltimore for instance.

Make that 2 TD's. And that throw that got past Janoris Jenkins might be the best throw I've seen all preseason so far. Absolutely perfect ball placement. And he's doing it against first stringers, albeit the Rams.

So glad we won meaningless games and missed out.

Just seen it as well and was coming to post the same.

And the spiral on that football was Marino-tight.

By the way, I can't even remember who we won our first game against last season or what the score was.

Just seen it as well and was coming to post the same.

And the spiral on that football was Marino-tight.

By the way, I can't even remember who we won our first game against last season or what the score was.

Me neither. The Bills maybe?

This boy is the real deal... but lets not pretend that first throw isn't a tad misleading lol andrew luck dumps to donald brown who takes it 63 yards to the house.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Just shed a tear for what could of been.

spilling some for the homies*

long live the miami dolphins lol

This boy is the real deal... but lets not pretend that first throw isn't a tad misleading lol andrew luck dumps to donald brown who takes it 63 yards to the house.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

spilling some for the homies*

long live the miami dolphins lol

Definitely so, but Andrew Luck still has to read the defense presnap. He seen something in that defense although in the Rams defense it was a rather vanilla defense.

He looks incredible right now but defenses will ramp up coverages, etc.

Regardless, he's led three touchdown drives in one half.

Definitely so, but Andrew Luck still has to read the defense presnap. He seen something in that defense although in the Rams defense it was a rather vanilla defense.

He looks incredible right now but defenses will ramp up coverages, etc.

Regardless, he's led three touchdown drives in one half.

oh dont get me wrong now, he is lighting it up. lol ive been behind him the whole time.. but you gotta love the espn headline "luck throws 63 yard td on first pass".... i was thinking of something else as most people who read that title will.

im moving into my house in new orleans, law school starts tomorrow, and the cable isnt set up yet.... how did the second td to collie look? from gamecast it sure sounded pretty

Back
Top Bottom