Andrew Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Luck

Amazing start by Luck. I guess we should have sucked a little more for Luck

First pass is a touchdown.

This kid is ready to spoon feed a lot of people a dose of STFU.

It was a screen pass where the RB did all the work. I mean he looked good, but so did Tannehill. They're also making a big deal about RGIII. Just give them the bust already I guess because I'm not that impressed..or at least as impressed as the media.

Riiiiiight. Keep telling yourself that.

Andrew Luck doesn't have to read defenses and all of that.

RB does all of that for him, too, doesn't he.

So, it wasn't a screen pass? Slice it anyway you want, it was a screen pass for 60 yards. He threw the ball 4 yards and the back ran the rest of the way so, I'd say the running back did do most of the work.

I think you just like to argue. I even said he looked good, don't get all hot and bothered over it. Andrew Luck is a big boy, he doesn't need you coming to his aid.

Tell me where I'm wrong though?

Saw that too, but those who are infatuated with Luck have not....

I seen it. Is the kid supposed to not make a mistake in the NFL lol. Who that is infatuated with Luck has ever said, "He won't make mistakes."

That first pick is on Luck. Luck didn't respect the defender on that pass that was taken back for 6. Defender jumps the route and it's all over.

That second pick was a fluke. Very strange interception. Balls bounces out of the hands of Hilton and then ricochets 15ft in the air off of Hilton's knee. That was just weird.

Cant fault Luck for that one...especially when I had to sit and listen to the Henne supporters defend interceptions that were his fault.

2 INTs today..albeit was Pitts D

One of those was a clear **** up by his receiver.

Luck looked a little worse for wear against Pitt but he was still solid. This kid looks like he will be fine in the NFL, he made some big time reads and throws.

One of those was a clear **** up by his receiver.

Luck looked a little worse for wear against Pitt but he was still solid. This kid looks like he will be fine in the NFL, he made some big time reads and throws.

It's hard to even fault Hilton for that one lol. It was just weird. Never seen that happen before.

Andrew Luck is going to be a baller. Is it just me but I watched both him and Tannehill this weekend. Tannehills been pretty good but I felt like Luck just took command of the offense and did his thing but when I watched Tannehill I felt like our coaching staff was holding him back.

Andrew Luck is going to be a baller. Is it just me but I watched both him and Tannehill this weekend. Tannehills been pretty good but I felt like Luck just took command of the offense and did his thing but when I watched Tannehill I felt like our coaching staff was holding him back.

He's gonna be great. Feel sorry for all of these dudes that are going to hate Andrew Luck because of some message board. Those people just don't like great football.

He's gonna be great. Feel sorry for all of these dudes that are going to hate Andrew Luck because of some message board. Those people just don't like great football.

This. People will hate him for the same nonsensical reasons they hate Manning (both), Brady, Brees, etc. The same people that have defended the **** play of nearly every QB we've had since Marino will have the audacity to nitpick the greats, including those that will likely join that bunch.

We couldn't get Luck. It sucks, but whatever. No reason to hate him. Just enjoy watching the growth of great football.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom